With apologies to Jeff Foxworthy:
You Might Be a NC Republican if...
1. The facts do not support your proposed ideas and actions, but you cling to them anyway.
2. Your motivation is not working for the common good of all North Carolinians, but seems to be getting even with Democrats for years in the minority.
3. You are still trying to repeal the Affordable Care Act, but the US Supreme Court has ruled that it is Constitutional.
4. In the face of mounds of data from the last presidential election, you refuse to believe that women, African-Americans, Latinos and gay rights activists greatly influenced your disastrous results.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad